Re: [TenTec] OMNI6 PLUS Alignment procedure needed

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI6 PLUS Alignment procedure needed
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 19:34:03 -0600
I too am puzzled.  The manuals that I have received from Tentec with the
equipment that I purchased has a written circuit description, a schematic,
and a component layout.  And where appropriate, a written alignment
procedure.

If you don't have a manual, they are available for purchase from Tentec.
When I sold my equipment, also supplied, to the buyer, the manual that came
with the equipment.  It often contained my pencil notes, thus they can be
easily erased, and figures from my operational or alignment notes or
performance data.

What's missing?

73
Bob,. K4TAX