Re: [TenTec] Centaur Power Cord

To: <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Centaur Power Cord
From: "Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 14:22:57 -0500
No manufacturer could ever sell something that ran load current on the
ground wire.  They would create a massively unsafe condition, and in the
event that the worst happened, they would be sued out of existence.  This is
aside from the fact that this has never been permitted by the electric
codes.  That would be insane.

Some 240/220 volt (in fact most) have 3 wire cords indeed, but they do not
return load current on the ground wire, ever.