Re: [TenTec] Heil headphones

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Heil headphones
From: "Duane Calvin" <ac5aa1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 16:32:14 -0600
No, this is just one more reason to move back to 1.37x level firmware.
Besides, what's the problem?  The nice thing about owning an Orion I is the
ability to run 1.x or 2.x firmware.  At this point, I think 1.x will work
better for me than 2.x does.  I may change my mind after a few weeks on the
older level, but, no big deal, I'll just load the later level again!

        73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas
www.ac5aa.com