Re: [TenTec] paragon PLL error - Help me decide!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] paragon PLL error - Help me decide!
From: "Vic Klein" <vhklein@ptd.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 18:03:50 -0500
There is a nice website with some pictures of a similar repair. You can
see it at:
http://unicorn-meadow.co.uk/radio/Paragon.html

No substitute for also having a copy of the excellent manual, though,
which has lots of pictures and diagrams on each board. These older Ten
Tec manuals served as both operating and service manuals and are real
jewels. If this begins to look too daunting, remember you can always
call TT directly and they are able to do the needed repairs quickly and
reasonably.

=Vic=
WA4THR