Re: [TenTec] Orion/Orion II questions

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion/Orion II questions
From: "Barry N1EU" <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 00:45:28 +0000
I think in such a situation, no matter what radio you use, you're
going to need high pass/BCB filters on the feedlines of any low band
antennas used on receive to filter out everything below 1.8Mhz.

In terms of immunity from W1AW, my biggest concern would be that their
tx signal is clean.  If their tx signal is clean, you'll be fine with
the Orion main rx.

73,
Barry N1EU