Re: [TenTec] ORION II CW pile up readability

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ORION II CW pile up readability
From: Scott Harwood <scotthsr@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 09:39:16 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Amen!  This is one of my few gripes about the Orion II.  I do a lot of weak
signal 80 meter work and going from the RF gain to NB, AN, etc. by way of the
buttons and then back to a button so I can ârideâ the RF gain control is a
pain in the neck.  A way to re-program the âbasically redundant and useless
Hi Cut/ Lo Cut knobâ to a RF gain control (or a mod to add a RF gain control)
would be great!

Maybe Ten-Tec is listening.

Scott K4VWK