Re: [TenTec] ORION II CW pile up readability

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ORION II CW pile up readability
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 08:00:51 -0800
Several of the external computer control programs including N4PY allow you
to control those functions with a mouse if you have a computer at the
operating position.  Maybe TT can allow the RF gain function to be
controlled by the external 302 encoder.  Maybe it already does...I'm not
near my radio right now, but I'll check when I get home today.

         Ron  N6IE
      www.N6IE.com