Re: [TenTec] Omni V Maximum voltage

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni V Maximum voltage
From: scottsheppard@videotron.ca
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 22:27:59 +0000 (GMT)
Wow, quite the response. Most appreciated... I just cant see how motorola would
not have made a clean supply...it weighs about 35 lbs or more and has at least
6 big canned capacitors and another smaller transformer...I looked at the
part/model number but very little info. The regulator board has no adjustable
pots...strange.

Again thanks to all who helped...

scott  VA3IED