Re: [TenTec] O-II Bug?

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] O-II Bug?
From: "Thomas Jednacz" <tjednacz@ieee.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 16:06:13 -0500
I have an O II with the same firmware version and I use N1MM. Never entered
my mind to use N1MM to set the audio. I use the buttons on the O II - quick,
easy, and not problems. I have the audio set permanently with "left = Main"
and "right = Both" and keep the sub TX audio to zero when I am not working
split. All I have to do to work split is turn up the Sub TX audio.
73, Tom, W7QF