[TenTec] O-III and solid state legal limit amp

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] O-III and solid state legal limit amp
From: William Hein <william.hein@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 21:21:58 -0500

Barry N1EU and Bob W2WG's wish lists for the O-III are pretty close to
mine.  Hope this becomes a reality.  Competition between Elecraft and
Ten Tec and Flex for world's greatest transceiver bragging rights is
great for our hobby.  Nice to see 3 American ham companies at the top
of the charts!

As far as solid state legal limit amps go I have a Dishtronix on
order.  It will handle two transceivers and signal/keying lines in
full SO2R mode at full legal limit.  The Flex-5000 will be capable of
'SO2R in a box' with a few mods to the antenna relay board so one rig/
one PA/full SO2R will soon be possible.

73,
Bill NT1Y