Re: [TenTec] Triton IV Power Supply 252G Question

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Triton IV Power Supply 252G Question
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 21:25:58 -0500
There were a series of supplies that used 4 wires.  Two were the DC + & - as
you describe and normally connected to pin 1 & 4.    The other two were used
to switch the AC on/off via the switch in the radio.  Then later the same
plug was used on the radio but a jumper inside the radio between pins 2 & 3
completed the circuit and no longer did the switch on the radio actually
turn the supply on and off.

Perhaps the fellow made some changes and didn't restore them prior to
returning the PS to you.

73
Bob, K4TAX