Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 64, Issue 6

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 64, Issue 6
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 20:05:01 -0500
Based on this, if carrier suppression is 60 dB below rated power output,
then at no modulation is thus 60 db below peak.  So if 60 db below peak is
equal to 100 watts, then peak reference power, 60 dB above 100 watts is
100,000,000 watts.  Not a bad QRP signal I might add.  Uh, I don't think so.

Bob