Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec 238A settings?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec 238A settings?
From: "Denton" <denton@oregontrail.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 10:29:18 -0700
I do have a revamped Johnson Matchbox transmatch....Pat Buler until he
bacame a silent key would take the old Matchboxes, recase them and add
additional taps....but it is very sharp in tuning on 80 meters. I have
drolled over those Palstar balanced line tuners...wonder how sharp they are
tuning on 80 meters?
Wonder how good those MFJ balanced line tuners? Guess could go to eham and
do some evaluation. Wish Palstar made a little 500 watt balanced line
transmatch....