Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec 238A settings?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec 238A settings?
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 21:50:53 -0500
Didn't have an arrestor on the outside, eh.  Folks that put up antennas need
to understand the need for lightning protection systems.  I've found that
most don't........understand.  Many take shortcuts and omit critical
components and configurations.  Lightning can be extremely nasty but it
doesn't have to be such.

73
Bob, K4TAX