Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec 238A settings?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec 238A settings?
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 09:55:39 -0500
Yes, but with a knife switch one can't operate and be protected at the same
time.  With the spark plug arrestor operation continues with protection.
The knife switch is best when one is away from the station.  That presumes
one does not forget to close it when securing the station.  Also, the knife
switch should be located outside of the structure for added safety.

73
Bob, K4TAX