Re: [TenTec] Triton IV questions

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Triton IV questions
From: "Louis Ciotti" <lciotti@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 19:52:42 -0400
I believe (from my reading at least, no personal experience) when you pull
the knob out it shifts the VFO by
the 700 Hz CW shift and you tune the received signal for zero beat, i.e.
very low pitch, as low as you can hear. Then you push the knob back in and
you should be transmitting very close to the received signal.