Re: [TenTec] Argonaut 509

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argonaut 509
From: Clark Savage Turner <csturner@kcbx.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 07:43:17 -0700
Its a small allen wrench, as I recall, to loosen the knobs.  If you
have a bunch, just stick them in there and you'll find the right size.
The dialstring can be a bit interesting, I'd take a nice clear photo of
it before disassembly after you pull the face.  Its not hard but takes
time and care to get just right.

Clark
WA3JPG