Re: [TenTec] TRX-Manager & Orion II

To: <ab8ah@embarqmail.com>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TRX-Manager & Orion II
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 18:56:03 -0700
In addition to others already mentioned, LOGic 8 and CommCat also work with
the Orion II.  Both of them can also be used in conjunction with N4PY's rig
control software which gives much control over the radio while still
accessing the logging, DX spotting, mapping, DXCC accounting and other
sophisticated features of the full-featured shack automation programs.

         Ron  N6IE
      www.N6IE.com