Re: [TenTec] Balun Isolator

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Balun Isolator
From: "Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 00:09:21 -0400
The coax shield is like a water pipe.  It has an inside diameter, and
surface, and an outside diameter, and another surface.

The inside surface carries (or is supposed to carry except for imbalance) a
current equal and opposite to that of the center conductor.

What is carried on the outside surface of the shield varies greatly, and is
what has been discussed here.