Re: [TenTec] Little more TVI 95% Shield

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Little more TVI 95% Shield
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@doctorgary.net>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 16:17:48 -0400
My father has been with Ham Radio 72 years (has his 70 year pin from
the ARRL) and has been active on the air all of his life with the
exception of during WWII. His amplifier has always resided close to
him and my earliest memories are of his station
http://doctorgary.net/ham.html

I am pleased to say he operates his amplifier every day and is well
into his 90's. I nor he subscribes to the Sky is falling concept when
it comes to the supposed horrors of near field radiation. There is
just too much fear mongering when it comes to near field radiation
and even more Chicken Little political correctness run amuck.

Gary
KA1J
Who loves his Corsair II, Omni V and Titan 425