[TenTec] FS: Omni V.9 Loaded With Filters and Hercules I (Original)

To: "Ten Tec List" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Omni V.9 Loaded With Filters and Hercules I (Original)
From: "Jim Brown K9YC" <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 14:13:29 -0700
Guys,

I have an Omni V and Herc I for sale, both in very good shape. They
work together. I'll sell together or separately.

Omni V.9 has 217L (500 Hz) in 9 MHz IF, 282, 285, and 288 filters in
6.3 MHz IF (1.8 kHz, 500 Hz, 250 Hz). Has a simple mod to key the
Herc I, no holes drilled, can be removed. Shure 444 mic and custom
RS232 computer cable included. Cable also has output to send CW from
N1MM, WriteLog, etc. Will sell with or without filters.

Hercules 444 is the original solid state amp. It's VERY clean, in
very good shape. Everything works fine, including fan, all the
protection, etc. BUT -- the output transistors are unobtainium, so
itf they go, it's a science project.

I'll ship the Omni anywhere in the US. Herc is local pickup only.
I'll drive and meet someone a reasonable distance from my QTH in the
Bay Area. Check or money order only. No PayPal.

I also have an Inrad SSB Roofing filter for Omni V and VI that in the
original packing, never installed.

Please reply direct, not to the list.

73,

Jim Brown K9YC