Re: [TenTec] Bazooka antenna.. More than you wanted to know!

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Bazooka antenna.. More than you wanted to know!
From: Jim WA9YSD <wa9ysd@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 11:52:17 -0700 (PDT)

 200 Ft antenna does more that, with band conditions the way they are Yagi's at
75ft or more has been working stations that I cannot even hear and time has
nothing to do with it.  I can barely hear signals that a 75ft Yagi can these
days.  Thanks for your help I am at least hearing station that the Yagi's at 75
feet can, not as strong but at least I am hearing them now.  Those guys with
the MonStIR StepIR must be kicking some serious butt.

Ah, The two different freqs, for the antenna and cap matching network.  This
should help a bunch on 160M.  Too bad I do not have room for a 160M antenna,
have some thoughts on it for this little lot of mine, but having too much fun
focusing on the challenge for the bands I all ready have.

80/75M I had my fun.  Would be nice to get my totals above 186.  Way to much
RFI and 1.5 KW from those days.  Talk about low antennas 80/75m was Low-low.

Keep The Faith, Jim K9TF/WA9YSD