Re: [TenTec] OmniVI Plus Over Drive Amp

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OmniVI Plus Over Drive Amp
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 19:12:00 -1000
Jim,

My data is straight out of the instruction book for the Bird Thruline
Wattmenter model 43. The accuracy is stated as +/- 5% of full scale.
Pure and simple, with no mention of what part of the scale you are
using. Perhaps the accuracy may be better than that, but that
specification is all we can count on without comparison with some better
standard. Lacking another standard, that is it.

DE N6KB