Re: [TenTec] Mics for Pegasus NEWBE HERE HELLO ALL

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Mics for Pegasus NEWBE HERE HELLO ALL
From: "James C. Owen, III" <k4cgy_list@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 07:10:07 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Derwin,
   I have a Jupiter and since it's very close to a Pegasus the mike used should
work the same on both. I  use an unamplified D-104 and it works fine and I get
excellent reports. The guys that know me say it sounds natural. In fact I have
used this same D-104 on every rig I've owned for the last 50 years and always
gotten excellent reports. There is only one TT rig I've found that it doesn't
work with and I forget if it's the Scout or the Argonaut V. The rig's input
impedance is too low and I get very low output. However the amplified one works
fine.

73 Jim K4CGY