Re: [TenTec] Orion 565 RIT XIT stopped working from front panel but work

To: <kg6tt@arrl.net>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 565 RIT XIT stopped working from front panel but works ok from POD.
From: "Reg Unsworth" <reg.unsworth@btopenworld.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 09:43:18 +0100
I had this problem until the rig went in for other work to be done (the
usual replacement of C6, C7 and C9 on the power board).  On a previous visit
they had been unable to trigger the intermittent fault.  However, as the
fault became more permanent, they replaced inline components and pulled up
resistor in the RIT control circuit, hard wired small sections of track
involved and cleaned up the plug/sockets.  Since then it's been fine.

73.

Reg