Re: [TenTec] New Rig....Turned around?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Rig....Turned around?
From: Edward Sylvester <navydude1962@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 07:59:08 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry, Jeff, et al, for starting this!!  I don't have a Corsair but do have an
Omni VI+.  Needed the validation :-)  I received some great responses offline,
too.  The best advice was to get the INRAD Roofing filter and audio mod, to
make it a true CW contesing rig.  I am pleased that I have a late vintage Plus,
with TCXO and pure SMT boards.  And I also run it with a Titan 425.  Great
combo!

TT builds some great stuff and I hope to never have to part with
it...BTW...still looking for the 301 remote Tuning Knob and the Voice Board for
it....This will complete the station!

Best 73 to the Group!!

Ed NI6S