Re: [TenTec] New Rig....Turned around?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Rig....Turned around?
From: "Gary Huber" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 20:12:39 -0500
I have both - My Corsair II with remote VFO for true Dual Receive AND an
OMNI VI +! I have a DOW Key Relay with auxiliary three pole double throw
contacts which are used to switch TX EN and TX OUT from either rig thru the
TITAN 425. It lets me quickly change rigs driving the AMP and antennas which
are fed through the TT Auto Ant Coupler.

I prefer to use the Corsair II for working DX when there's a pile-up as the
dual RX is hard to beat. With the narrow filters in the first IF the OMNI is
better for very weak DX when the pile is strong and UP 2!

73 & DX - Gary - AB9M
www.csm-gh.com