Re: [TenTec] New Rig....

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Rig....
From: Kevin Anderson <k9iua@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:24:10 -0700 (PDT)
The Corsair II is a great rig for selectivity and joy of listening to over long
periods.  I've used one at my friend's house during contests.  But for me with
owning older T-T rigs, it finally boils down to whether one likes having to
maintain the PTO or not.  For me, I decided I was tired of having to rebuild
PTOs, so last year I sold my two older radios that had PTOs.  If you likes
having to periodically rebuild a PTO, an older Ten-Tec is a mighty fine rig to
own and use.  But I personally decided that PTOs weren't my thing.

Kevin, K9IUA

--
Kevin Anderson, Dubuque IA USA, K9IUA