Re: [TenTec] Serious market overlooked by ham manufacturers

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Serious market overlooked by ham manufacturers
From: Bill Rowlett <kc4atu@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 18:32:34 +0000
Yes they would, but only one time. What is the total number of vhf/uhf
contesters in this country. Not enough for the expence of coming out with a new
transverter. The ones they had are no longer in production for that very
reason. Not enough sales to make a dine, the same fate as the 6n2.

73,  Bill  KC4ATU