Re: [TenTec] Help me Decide ??

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Help me Decide ??
From: "Douglas Shock" <douglas.shock@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 12:01:10 -0600
It's a no brainer for me. Compare the marketing claims of future software
availability to the history of actual releases. And, it isn't as though the
current versions of firmware are bug free, feature full. I own an Orion II,
and I am stuck with it. It is a very nice radio in many regards so I won't
take that away from it. I am just of the opinion that TenTec made incredible
radios...back when they didn't try to play software company. From the SDR
wanta be point on...they have failed.

just my 2 cents, and my opinion. And...keep your flames...I am past that
point and could care less that you think your TenTec is amazing, best thing
since...