[TenTec] Price guides still available???

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Price guides still available???
From: "Ken Scheper" <kenshep@one.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 15:53:50 -0400
I was wondering if there are still price guides available.  I was looking at
some used TT equipment and don't have a clue what the market commands on the
Ten Tec used stuff.  I have one that was put together in 2006 that is still
available from Universal Radio, but 2 years is a LONG time in a collector's
market. Another that's MUCH older for the old boat anchors, with their original
cost, and gen'l specs, but that one went out of existence in the late eighties,
I think.

Thanks for helping in my quest everyone.
73
Ken
WA8JOC

Ken Scheper