Re: [TenTec] Jupiter firmware any news????

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter firmware any news????
From: Stuart Rohre <rohre@arlut.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 18:45:58 -0700
There is this little issue of a couple of wars going on that require
quick reaction contracts from industry for special communications sets.
Then there is this other little border incursion in Eastern Europe---

I think most longer time hams understand a company's bread and butter is
from commercial and DOD projects, and not the smaller market hams
represent.  I will be happy to standby while Uncle gets their new radio
first before Jupiter plus.

-Stuart Rohre
K5KVH