Re: [TenTec] Jupiter firmware any news????

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter firmware any news????
From: "Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 23:00:09 -0400
Yep....me too.  The total Ham market is small.  The portion of it that works
HF is smaller still.  And Ten tec gets only a portion of that.  Without the
high profit military stuff, companies like Ten Tec would not even exist
anymore, much less make Ham gear.  We get our stuff because they make enough
money on the other stuff to be able to support us.  And they choose to still
support us as well.  I'm happy.