Re: [TenTec] OT Logging Programs

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT Logging Programs
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 14:16:30 -0500
Try DXLABS
http://www.dxlabsuite.com/

 it has everything and what it doesn't have they usually add to it (assuming it
is a good idea) and if you join the yahoo group the
guy who writes it for free always looks at adding new features to it as well.

 He approaches any bugs that come up immediately as well.

It interfaces with many other rig control applications as well thru what they
call bridges. It has auto upload to Lotw, eQSL, or you
can print paper cards. It has every feature for tracking your awards that you
can imagine.

Really a nice set of applications and best of all its totally free.

Bob AD5VJ