[TenTec] Sell: Ten Tec ARGONAUT V HF CW/SSB portable transceiver

To: Tentec reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Sell: Ten Tec ARGONAUT V HF CW/SSB portable transceiver
From: Dave <dbp@tds.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 12:11:04 -0500
Hi-
 I am selling my Ten Tec Argonaut V  with DC cord, rear panel fan, and manual.
This is a later version rig with the latest software. Excellent receiver and
DSP filtering. Easy to use. Power range is from 1 to 20 Watts, that is just
about one S unit below a 100 Watt radio. Used mainly on CW and PSK31. Pictures
are available of the rig inside and out if you are interested. $650 here in NH.
 Reply off line at k1opq@arrl.net

73 de Dave in NH