[TenTec] Items for Sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Items for Sale
From: DENNIS BRICKEY <n4dd@embarqmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 16:38:57 -0400 (EDT)

I am in the process of liquidating the estate of a close friend.   Following
are three Tentec items for sale.

All of the following equipment has been powered-up and appears to be
functioning properly.

All equipment is in excellent cosmetic condition.   I’ll take photos for
serious buyers only, and

I’ll answer any and all questions as accurately as I can.   Prices do not
include shipping costs.

  Postal Money Orders are preferred.   All proceeds go to the surviving XYL.

Tentec 1202 HF/VHF wattmeter with manual......$60

Tentec 963 power supply with manual...............$100

Tentec 1254 short wave receiver with manual..$145

Please call or email with your interest or questions.

Thanks,

Dennis N4DD