[TenTec] Ashing for advise please!

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ashing for advise please!
From: "Paul K." <hglent@frii.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:16:59 -0400
I have just complected a move to eastern Tennessee from my mountain top
on the raged edge of paradise in Colorado.  In preparation for the move
I went off the air a bit more than 3 years ago.

Upon arrival in Tennessee I quickly figured out the slick real estate
agents and their push to sell property with restrictions.  I found a
place with no restrictions, but then had to do the remodeling routine.
(Ya all know how that goes with the misses!)  So now  I am ready to get
back on the air with the TT gear. (Omni 6+, Orion, etc.)

I have plenty of room for the tower and wires, but also have a couple
other projects before I get to the heavy tower stuff.  I have been
looking through QST and on the web at vertical antennas.  Because of not
wanting to put out ground radials, and the NEED to get back on the air I
have been looking at the GAP, HiGain and MFJ verticals.  I am open to
considering anything else that may be out there.

So!  The question:  What advise or recommendation do you have for me on
the selection of a no counterpoise vertical I should buy?

TNX es 73s
de
WA0BAG
Paul K.