Re: [TenTec] Why Should I buy a Jupiter?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Why Should I buy a Jupiter?
From: Peg Haese KB9LIE <kb9lie@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 10:26:12 -0800 (PST)
Hi, Mike, we babysat a Pegasus once while the owner was moving (his excuse to
get one in our shack). Then we got a Jupiter. You don't need a computer and
external speakers to hear the Jupiter's outstanding receive audio, is that
enough of a reason to try one? We still have ours.

I sit in front of a computer all day at work. They are fine for logging, but
knobs rule!

73 de Peg KB9LIE in SW Wisconsin USA, where it's trying hard to snow