Re: [TenTec] Omni V problem, need help

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni V problem, need help
From: g p <n2wjw@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 11:07:45 -0800 (PST)
Thanks for replying. Obviously the Passband tunning would be the first thing to
check and no that does not do much for the USB audio quality, it changes the
tone a bit but it is still a flat very thin sounding signal. At this point the
issue is beyond moving or turning any of the adjustments.

I appreciate everyone's help and look forward to some more ideas, inputs etc.

Thanks, Gil