[TenTec] TRADE - Your ORION II - for - my OMNI VII

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] TRADE - Your ORION II - for - my OMNI VII
From: "Bill Erfurth" <erfurth@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 19:31:01 -0500
If your Orion II (model 566) has turned out to be more rig then you want or
more rig then you need, maybe we can get together.

I have an Omni VII with the built-in tuner, 500Hz and 300Hz filters
installed, and optional external fan. It covers 160m through 6m. I use it
mostly on PSK31 and CW. It is absolutely Like New. It of course comes with
the original book, the Original box, etc. and I will include a pair of Swiss
Ear buds, which are great for CW. The latest version of the firmware is
loaded.

I am located in Jacksonville, FL. If you are within 150 or so miles and are
interested in trading rigs let's talk. I would prefer not to ship the rigs,
for the obvious reasons.

If we can meet, then you can see how the OMNI VII operates and I can see how
your ORION II operates.

I am interested in an Orion II model 566 (ONLY) with the built-in tuner and
at least the 500Hz filter and the optional fan.  The latest version of the
firmware has been installed.

My email address is: kz3dx@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Bill