[TenTec] Time Sharing, etc.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Time Sharing, etc.
From: "John Rippey" <w3uls73@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 12:48:49 -0500
Thanks to all for constructive ideas.
My goal is not to have to walk more than a few feet to have access, meaning
that the idea of a club's setting up something at a remote location doesn't
work. It might have 30 years ago, but not now, since driving to a station
site for me is not an option at this point. I need something that is as
close to virtual as possible except for the "last mile" of rig, transmission
line and antenna. There does seem to be stuff incubating out there, so I
will continue to examine the possibilities.

Many thanks es 73,
John, W3ULS