Re: [TenTec] About OII new FW update

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] About OII new FW update
From: Jeff - W4GPL <w4gpl@w4gpl.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 22:12:55 -0500
Slip? Sure.. but their stated date has now passed without further
update. I'm certain that 99.9% of TenTec users would be willing to sit
on their hands while products needed for our military are produced.
However, that's your statement, not theirs. It would be nice to know why
both the release date for the OII and Omvi VII have slipped. Is TenTec
in financial turmoil? Are they unable to find a developer up to the
task? Just what is the situation? Some transparency would be welcomed.

Answers not based on on speculation, loyalty, or disgust are welcome..
but just the facts, please.

Jeff - W4GPL