Re: [TenTec] PSK 31 with the Orion II

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] PSK 31 with the Orion II
From: Rsoifer@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 17:45:06 EST
I don't know the Rascal interface box but I am running PSK31 on my Orion II
using the US Interface Navigator.  I have the O II AUX gain set all the way
up at 100 and control the audio input level with the Navigator.  If the  Rascal
does not have such a facility then you can control it at the  computer.

73 Ray W2RS

In a message dated 12/27/2008 4:03:24 P.M. GMT Standard Time,