Re: [TenTec] G5RV

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] G5RV
From: Bill Rowlett <kc4atu@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 16:15:08 +0000
Ray,

You are part right, the G5RV was designed because G5RV was looking for a 20m
wire antenna which would give him some gain in the directions he wanted and it
would work without a tunner and fit in his garden. The fact that it works on 80
and 40 are a plus, but 20m was
what it was designed fore and where it works best.

73, Bill  KC4ATU