Re: [TenTec] O2 output level with PSK aux

To: <jmiller1706@cfl.rr.com>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] O2 output level with PSK aux
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 11:29:31 -0800
That is beginning to make more sense, although the sine modulation may
indicate there is a hum problem lurking somewhere!  If you can't push the O2
into ALC range, the output from the Navigator is too low.  Even if you don't
want to run ALC in normal operation, there should be enough input to drive
it there when everything is 'maxed out'.

         Ron Castro
 Chief Technical Officer
    Results Radio, LLC
               N6IE