Re: [TenTec] possible bug in new Orion II firmware

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] possible bug in new Orion II firmware
From: "John Simon" <jrsimon@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 11:25:12 +1100
I must be lucky as it only took approx 90 odd seconds to reprogramme my OII
using a full RS232 cable.
Everything seems to be working AOK autotuner and all other controls AOK.
I know I've gotta have a whinge,  I miss the scale on top of the scope.

                         73, John de VK2XGJ
Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring.
         So I go back to being me!