Re: [TenTec] New Firmware

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Firmware
From: "Wayne Whitman" <wwhitman@fastmail.fm>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 21:16:07 -0600
I hear you Lee.  Yes, I am still a loyal TT customer (4 TT rigs so far)
and if they come out with something new, I may just pop for it.
I do really love their rigs and my Orion II is an amazing transceiver.
I also have an Omni VII which is a great rig.
Having worked for small engineering companies myself, I understand their
problems.  Unfortunately, updating old firmware does not increase your
cashflow or profitability.

I'm just trying to point out the difference in customer support between
companies after all the B*******g going on here about delayed firmware
releases.

73,
Wayne