[TenTec] another? NEW Orion II/2.041XL Bug?

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] another? NEW Orion II/2.041XL Bug?
From: "Stephen M. Shearer" <wb3lgc@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 19:20:00 -0400
This weekend in the DX contest, while trying to improve a weak signal...

With notch on.  (my notes don't say - but I think manual notch)

I used menu to change from RF to AF AGC.

White noise - pulsed.
No S meter.
No audio.
Spectrum "sees" a signal...

Other then the RED screen (at times), I didn't notice anything else.
I did try the RF/AF "thing" a few times.

73, Steve WB3LGC operated as NR3I

Ps:  it might be nice to change the frequency width of the spectrum
depending upon the step size (and or mode).
The little blue box on the top works nice with the waterfall, it might be
better on the bottom for the spectrum?  (or both top and bottom).  Someone
wanted to see a "blue" line (to move a line would require to save the data
before moving the line and replacing the data after the line is moved.) A
line would be nice, too...