[TenTec] For Sale New Old Stock and Used Tentec Parts !

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale New Old Stock and Used Tentec Parts !
From: "david" <n4xce@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 12:09:49 -0800
Heres the chance to get a bunch of Tentec boards and parts that are no
longer available ,some are new old stock and some are used , but all are
good and come with documentation.They are for the Argosy ,Argosy II Triton
IV origional Omni A and D series, Century 21 and 22 , Delta II and Argonaut
II ,Scout and Argonaut V,s
Three matched matched sets (of four )  HP Schottky diodes to replace the
origional diodes in the receiver mixer on the Argosy,s This greatly improves
the dynamic range and noise floor,plus an KVG monolithic filter that
replaces the BFO coupling cap that really makes a difference.I have a copy
of the artical from Ham Radio novenber 1968 with them.
6- 10k pots with push pull on off switch ,These are origional (but used
pulls) from Triton IV,s and origional Omni A,D and C series , 6 - origional
(used pulls) 10 k single pots for Triton IV,s Omni,s ect , 30- .003uf and
16- .002uf  low noise replacement caps for the audio filter and audio
coupling for the Argosy,s , Triton IV,s Omni,s Century 21 and 22,s .2- 10
meter crystals for the Triton IV or Century 21, 1- pair of front folding
legs for the Triton IV or Century 21,  2-PTO rebuilding Kits for the
Argonaut,s Triton IV,s or Omni A,D series , Dacron and elastic dial cord and
several red pointers for the Analog Argonaut , Triton IV or Omni A,s , 4 -
dual gate Mosfets for the receiver preamp for the Triton IV and OmniA, D
series , 2 - 20 meter and two 40 meter toriod coils for the Triton IV or
Century 21 , 1 pair origional Proms for the Pegasus , 2 - TR ( reed relay)
relays for the Triton IV and Omni A,D,s , 1- model 223 Noise blanker for the
eairly Argosy (prior to SN 825) 1- model 223A noise blanker for the later
model Argosy,s , 1 model 249 noise blanker for the Triton IV .I also have
documentation on using the 249 and 223 NB,s in place of each other and
installing them in the Argonaut series ,An un opened Embeded Research model
AF-224 audio CW filter board kit for the Argosy,s . a stock (pull) 4 pole 9
mhz SSB crystal filter from the Argonaut series , 1-12 volt  5 amp DC
circuit breaker for the Century 22 , Century 21 and Argonaut II , 1 12 volt
18 amp circuit breaker for the Triton IV or Omni D series with alumnium
mounting brackets , model 1150 over voltage crow bar protection modual
(plugs in line with the power cable) for the eairly Triton IV and Omni D
series , 1-five position 2 pole replacement waffer for the rotary band
switch on Centiry 21,s and Triton IV,s , 6 -(4 new , 2 used) 2 pin molex
power cables for the Delta II ,Scout and Argonaut V,s ,6- ( 4 new and 2
used ) 2 pin molex power plugs for the Delta II , Scout and Argonaut V,s and
a non working model 936  22 amp power supply for the Delta II,The
transformer is good , the regulator board has damage and a 0 to 30 amp
pannel meter has been professonally mounted on the fornt .If I find any more
parts I will throw them in too,I also will include copies of quite a bit of
modification information on the Century 21 and 22,s , Argonauts , Argosy,s
Triton IV,s Omni A and D,s and the Delta II,s .After many years of
serviceing and modifing Tentec gear I,m getting out of working on and
modifing radios.I,m open to offers over $200 for everything.Please contact
me , David N4XCE at 1-251-478-8823 or email me direct at n4xce@bellsouth.net