Re: [TenTec] poor harsh audio on OMNI-V

To: geraldj@storm.weather.net, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] poor harsh audio on OMNI-V
From: yash@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 15:40:34 -0400
 Jerry
???? the brain isn't functioning fully today,I guess. Iam confused about the
use of the? BPF/FADE control. This control....or controls.... take a full? flat
audio signal and makes? it able to cut the audio pass band from flat to 220 to
1700 by a combination of the 2 pots? If this curcuit was not working like it
should would this not result maybe in the tinny audio Iam getting? the fade
does cause some action to the audio,? past mid scale with the fade knob,
results in 0 audio in usb,never used it in lsb. the BPF seems to have NO effect
on the audio signal.
dale